Our mission is to support apprentices to succeed in their apprenticeship.
We do this by making the EPA process easy, providing apprentices with all the support needed to go through EPA and complete their apprenticeship.
This has many wider benefits for apprentices, employers and the economy.
We’re a Certified B Corp
We’re an award-winning EPAO!
• Great British Entrepreneur of the Year (Services industry/North East – MD, Helen Shinner)
• Telegraph & NatWest 100 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch 2022 (MD, Helen Shinner)
• Best New Business 2022 (Tees New Business Awards)
• Best Services Business 2022 (Tees New Business Awards)
• Small Business of the Year 2022 (Tees Businesswomen Awards)
• Best New Business 2021 (Tees Businesswomen Awards)
How we work
We have a simple process for EPA. We make information available to employers and training providers. When an employer selects us, we sign a contract with the training provider. An Account Manager is assigned to deliver training and give support through the EPA process. We have a comprehensive knowledge base, which includes guidance, mocks, templates and more to prepare every apprentice for EPA.
Registrations and bookings are easy – we use ACE360 to manage the EPA process and create an audit trail.
We make EPA simple, with guidance every step of the way for apprentices, training providers and employers.